Dr. Gamat Isaacs is an internist practicing in East Lansing, MI. Dr. Isaacs specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Isaacs provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Hurley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Hurley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hurley Med Center
Dr. Gamat Isaacs MD's Practice location
East Lansing, MI 48823 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gamat Isaacs MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gamat Isaacs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Isaacs
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Nicolas Stoyanovich 401 W Greenlawn Lansing MI 48910
- Jeffrey A. Gulick 3665 Shearwater Lane East Lansing Michigan 48823
- Dr. Peter Gregory Gulick D.O. 401 W Greenlawn Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Erik Donald Wert DO 3955 Patient Care Way Lansing MI 48911
- Dr. Christina Leigh Helms MD 1650 Haslett Rd Haslett MI 48840
- Dr. Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D. 1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210