Dr. Hung Tsang practices Nuclear Medicine in South San Francisco, CA. Dr. Tsang uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1989
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1989
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1989
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Nuclear Medicine; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente Med Center
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Hung H. Tsang MD's Practice location
South San Francisco, CA 94080 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Hung H. Tsang MD | Nuclear Medicine Specialist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Hung H. Tsang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that develops when the hair follicles are plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne is usually seen on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, and back. These areas have the most sebaceous or oil glands. Acne can be persistent at times like when one begins to go away, a new one...
- Airway Dehydration May Lead to Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms
The mucous membranes in the airways of people with cystic fibrosis produce mucus that is thick and viscous, more solid than is produced by healthy people, which leads to all sorts of problems in the patient.As anyone with CF knows, the reason the mucus thickens is because the proteins that form the...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
Nearby Nuclear Medicine Specialists
- Dr. Chandra Kanth Katikireddy M.D. 2450 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Michael W. Dae M.D. 505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Elias H. Botvinick MD 400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Thomas Alan Watters M.D. 101 S San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Leonard A Valentino M.D. 77 Birch St Redwood City CA 94062
- Prof. Thomas Francis Budinger M.D. 966 Euclid Ave Berkeley CA 94708