Dr. Henry Kaehler is a Dentist practicing in Pawnee, OK. Dr. Kaehler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
Dr. Henry John Kaehler DDS's Practice location
Pawnee, OK 74058 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Henry John Kaehler DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Henry John Kaehler DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaehler
Expert with a genlte touch.
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Jack Brady Colombin DDS 1390 W Cherokee St Cleveland OK 74020
- Dr. Bryan Solomon Fields DDS 212 N Main St Fairfax OK 74637
- Dwight L Turner DDS 305 W Caddo St Cleveland OK 74020
- Dr. Michael S Ben D.D.S. 161 N 2nd St Fairfax OK 74637
- Steven Douglas Oliver DDS 103 S Broadway St Cleveland OK 74020
- Alexandria Domagala 2200 N PERKINS RD STILLWATER OK 74075