Dr. Ashwini Neelgund practices Neuropathology in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Neelgund studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
J J M Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India 1985
J.J.M. Medical College, Mysore University, Davangere, Karnataka, India 1985
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Psychiatry
- UMDNJ New Jersey Med School
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Ashwini Kumar Neelgund M.D.'s Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08625 Get Direction
Matawan, NJ 07747 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ashwini Kumar Neelgund M.D. | Neurologist | Psychosomatic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ashwini Kumar Neelgund M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neelgund
- Drugs That Reduce Stickiness of Blood May Reduce Dementia by 48 Percent
It has been long known that drugs that reduce the stickiness of blood help to keep the arteries and heart healthy and decrease the risk of cardiovascular events. Now, there is increasing evidence that these drugs may also help to reduce the incidence of dementia by as much as 48 percent.Several...
- A Healthy Brain Needs a Healthy Diet
A new study confirms that a diet rich in vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and low in trans fats is essential for brain health. Brain shrinkage associated with Alzheimer’s disease is less in older people who consumed these kinds of food. The individuals who had healthy diet scored higher on mental...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Absence Epilepsy
Epilepsy is a disorder of the nervous system that causes seizures. Absence seizures, also called petit mal seizures, are brief seizures which usually last for 15 seconds or less. These seizures are so short that symptoms may not even be noticed. However, if an absence seizure is accompanied by loss...
- Antidepressants May Pose a Risk for Alzheimer's Patients
Research shows that patients newly diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease who recently began using antidepressents are at a higher risk for head injuries and traumatic brain injuries. Heidi Taipale and colleagues from the University of Eastern Finland wrote that for older people who use...
- Javier G. Taboada 1 Walnut Lane Yardley Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Hermann C. Schumacher M.D. 1250 South Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D. 5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Kimberly Palangio 540 Brunswick Pike Lambertville New Jersey 8530
- Dr. Louis Samuel Pearlstein D.O. 3070 Bristol Pike Bensalem PA 19020
- Dr. Rajat Kumar M.D. 1401 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Trenton NJ 08619