Dr. LaJuan Hall is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Brentwood area for more than 15 years. Dr. Hall is experienced in Invisalign, Oral Sedation and Cosmetic Dentistry. She is a professional member of the ...
Education and Training
University Of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Patients' Choice Award 2011Vitals.com
- Cambra Specialist
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Sedation
- Zirconium Crowns
- Professional MemberContra Costa Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberCalifornia Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional MemberCalifornia Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Dentists
- PresidentUCSF School of Dentistry Alumni Association
- UCSF Benioff Children’s HospitalPediatric Dentistry 1997
Dr. Lajuan Michelle Hall DDS's Practice location
Brentwood, CA 94513 Get Direction
ANTIOCH, CA 94531 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lajuan Michelle Hall DDS | Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lajuan Michelle Hall DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- Danita s.
- Andrea c.
- T. s.
A very personable and informative visit.
- Cynthia s.
- Jose l.
- Whole Foods
Whole Foods Market At the beginning of the 21st century, food production multiplied more than several times in comparison with the beginning of the 20th century. It’s no big secret that this production growth is connected to advancement in the food industry, namely, the inventions and use of many...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
Nearby Dentist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. May Hayder DDS 401 Gregory Ln Pleasant Hill CA 94523
- Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S. 3050 Citrus Cir Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Mahmoud H Ashrafi DMD 1501 Bollinger Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Sahar Venus Jaffrey DDS 1855 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. David P Gibson D.D.S. 1171 Murrieta Blvd Livermore CA 94550
- Dr. Joshua Joseph Solomon Other 1133 E Stanley Blvd Livermore CA 94550