Dr. Paula Zuffante is a psychologist practicing in Slingerlands, NY. Dr. Zuffante specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Zuffante evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Zuffante because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Paula Zuffante PH.D.'s Practice location
Slingerlands, NY 12159 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paula Zuffante PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paula Zuffante PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Lauren A. Utter PSY.D. 401 New Karner Rd Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Alison D Curley PH.D. 2310 Nott St E Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Michael James Mccann PH. D. 315 USHERS ROAD BALLSTON LAKE NY 12019
- Dr. Adam Scott Weissman PH.D. First Ave. And 27th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Elizabeth Ryan PHD 1160 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10029
- Dr. Alexia Electris PHD, LCAT 300 Flatbush Avenue Brooklyn NY 11217