Dr. Jack Leya MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2160 S First Ave (Fahey Bldg. , Rm. 0 Maywood IL, 60153
Dr. Jack Leya, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His specialties include gastroenterology and he currently treats patients in Oakbrook terrace, Illinois and Maywood, Illinois. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Coll Med- Univ Jagiellonski- Krakow- Poland 1981
Nicolaus Copernicus Academy of Medicine, Krakow Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Edward Hines Jr Va Hosp, Gastroenterology; Edward Hines Jr Va Hosp, Internal Medicine
- VA Medical Center, Hines, Internal Medicine: General
Dr. Jack Leya MD's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
- Constipation Hacks: How to Get Rid of Constipation ASAP
Our digestive system is responsible for breaking down the food we eat. This way, the body is able to absorb all nutrients from food, including water. However, not everything is able to be absorbed or broken down by the digestive system. As a result, these leftovers are excreted as solid waste...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- What Is Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis virus C. This disease particularly attacks the liver. In chronic cases, the affected person may not be aware of any signs or symptoms of the disease for years.Symptoms of Hepatitis CPeople who have an acute hepatitis C may not experience any symptoms,...
- Scientists Discover What Drives Inflammation in Irritable Bowel Disorder
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), an umbrella term used to describe disorders that trigger chronic inflammation in the digestive tract, remains a clinical puzzle. Current treatments are not effective for all individuals with IBD and many even stop working with time. However, regardless of their...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Despite Crohn's, Ali Fuller is Filled with Gratitude
It’s easy to become angry when battling a chronic illness. It's as if your body betrayed you. You're in pain, uncomfortable and often unhappy and don't even want to get out of bed. Ali's storyAli Fuller was diagnosed with Crohn's disease when she was 7 years old. As a child, she didn’t have...
- Dr. Constance Agnes Pietrzak M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Rajesh S Pillai MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Joseph Ahn M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Michael Klamut MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Mukund Venu M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Arvin Kumar Bhatia MD2160 S. 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153