Dr. Keith andrew Ebilane is an internist practicing in HAWTHORNE, CA. Dr. Ebilane specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ebilane provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Keith andrew Kagahastian Ebilane M.D.'s Practice location
HAWTHORNE, CA 90250 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Keith andrew Kagahastian Ebilane M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Keith andrew Kagahastian Ebilane M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Dr. Sheila Kar M.D. 150 N Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D. 8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris 225 W Broadway Glendale CA 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam 2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D. 1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D. Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 90230