Dr. Jilleen Robinson is an audiologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Robinson evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Robinson takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
Mrs. Jilleen A Robinson MS, CCC-A's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Jilleen A Robinson MS, CCC-A | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Jilleen A Robinson MS, CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- New DNA Test May Identify Celiac Disease
As far as healthy living and dieting are concerned, it seems that a gluten-free diet is the latest fad. Invite some friends to dinner, and it will be obvious that at least one of them will have issues with some of the dishes, probably due to gluten availability. This happens because some people...
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at Age 32. And Then She Lost her Job
Adapting to a diagnosis of cancer is incredibly difficult. It feels like your world is being turned upside down, and it can be hard to look toward the future with anything but dread. This became even harder for Heather Caro when she lost her job immediately after learning of her cancer.From nurse to...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Mary A Gossman M.A. 555 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dawn Stapleton CCC-A, FAAA 17030 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130
- Lauren Liebig-trehearn AUD EMILE 42ND ST OMAHA NE 68198
- Anastasia Lyn Grindle 555 N 30TH ST OMAHA NE 68131
- Mrs. Rachel Marie Bringewatt M.A. 13336 INDUSTRIAL RD OMAHA NE 68137
- Mrs. Francine Mary Tvrdy AUD, CCC-A 1920 E CAMBRIDGE AVE STE 201 PHOENIX AZ 85006