Dr. Amy Hubbard is a psychologist practicing in Ada, MI. Dr. Hubbard specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hubbard evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hubbard because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Amy Hubbard Other's Practice location
Ada, MI 49301 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Amy Hubbard Other | Psychologist | Counseling
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Amy Hubbard Other's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Dr. Iraida Rodriguez PHD LLP 3737 Lake Eastbrook Blvd. SE Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Victoria Pelton MA, LLP 915 W Green St Hastings MI 49058
- Shawn Katterman PHD 4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Lyndsay Kate Volpe-bertram PSY.D. 815 E Fifth Street Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Bruce Allen Fowler PSY.D. 640 3 Mile Rd Nw Grand Rapids MI 49544
- Dr. James A Vanharen MD 1055 Medical Park Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546