Dr. Sean Hair is a Dentist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Hair specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Sean R. Hair D.M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28226 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sean R. Hair D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sean R. Hair D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hair
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS 8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. Stacey Alston Other 3211 Eastway Dr Charlotte NC 28205
- Dr. Cedrick Brown McDonald DDS 9787 Charlotte Highway Indian Land South Carolina 29707
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS 7322 Matthews Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227
- Dr. Gina Davis D.D.S. 2325 W Arbors Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Katherine S. Pak D.D.S. 2135 Ayrsley Town Blvd Charlotte NC 28273