Dr. Anthony Molina is a prosthodontist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Molina specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS | Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Molina
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Parenting and Prioritizing with Multiple Sclerosis
Many may take it for granted that they can easily whip up a hearty dinner for the whole family or a simple, nutritious snack for one. For people who have multiple sclerosis (MS), the act of cooking may be one of the activities that becomes challenging over time. Rebecca Thomasson, an occupational...
- What Is Viral Gastroenteritis?
This is a disorder that triggers an inflammation of the stomach and intestines. It is often caused by numerous viruses. Also referred to as the "stomach flu", this condition can affect anyone across the globe. Viral gastroenteritis is highly contagious and spreads through close contact with infected...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Glenn Elliot Minsley DMD 101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Nancy Rae Chaffee D.D.S., M.S. 1051 Pemberton Hill Rd Apex NC 27502
- Dr. Lisa N Powell 150 Preston Executive Dr Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Preeda Pungpapong DDS, MS 101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Ibrahim Duqum BDS, MS 149 Brauer Hall Cb # 7450 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Ingeborg Johanna De kok DDS, MS 101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599