Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics101 Brauer Hall Cb # 7450 Chapel Hill NC, 27599
Dr. Anthony Molina is a prosthodontist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Molina specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Anthony L Molina DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Molina
- Multiple Sclerosis: How it Feels to Live with a Progressive Disease
When spring kicks in, you might be hyper-aware now of everything you've done, good and bad, since last year at this time. Maybe you're mulling over what you haven't achieved, or the weight you didn't lose that you promised as a New Years's resolution. Instead of being happy, you are sad with a...
- The Benefits of Buckwheat
Buckwheat is not actually a wheat. Although it is a whole grain it is neither a grain or a cereal. Similar to quinoa, buckwheat is derived from the seeds of a flowering plant. It is naturally gluten free making it a great ingredient in many dishes and smoothies. Buckwheat originated in the...
- Altered Cell Protein Expression in Lupus May Be a Step Toward Potential Treatment
Scientists recently discovered the altered expression of one protein in the body that may change the way physicians treat and diagnose lupus in the future.Lupus is an autoimmune disease, in which the body starts attacking its own major tissues and organs. It is a disease that does not have any fixed...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Holistic Treatments for Liver Cancer
Holistic treatment for liver cancer indicates a science of healing that uses the person's whole spirit, mind and body. This treatment practice integrates the alternative and conventional therapies used to prevent and treat liver cancer, as well as promote the patient's wellbeing. The principle...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Glenn Elliot Minsley DMD101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Preeda Pungpapong DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Ingeborg Johanna De kok DDS, MS101 BRAUER HALL CB # 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Wendy Auclair Clark D.D.S.DENTAL FACULTY PRACTICE CB 7450 CHAPEL HILL NC 27599
- Dr. Ibrahim Duqum BDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb 7450 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Lida Swann DDS , MS302 Brauer Hl Chapel Hill NC 27599