Dr. Henry Friess is a radiologist practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Friess specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1990
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Neuroradiology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Capital BlueCross
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Great West Healthcare
- HighMark Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Dr. Henry M. Friess MD's Practice location
Allentown, PA 18102 Get Direction
BETHLEHEM, PA 18015 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Henry M. Friess MD | Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Henry M. Friess MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Laurie Lynn Simpson-sebastiano MD 3735 Nazareth Rd Easton PA 18045
- Dr. James David Bohri MD 135 Lafayette Avenue Palmerton PA 18071
- Dr. Christopher David Trend MD 3735 Nazareth Rd Easton PA 18045
- Dr. Adam Wallach M.D. 1255 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Matthew S. Pollack MD 185 Roseberry St Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. Z Liu M.D. 1627 W Chew St Allentown PA 18102