Dr. Aaron Fletcher
Courteous, Competent, & Compassionate Care.
Dr. Fletcher is an award-winning clinician, surgeon, scholar and educator. He has two office locations serving the greater Metro Atlanta Population: Stockbridge Georgia, and Peachtree City.
Dr. Fletcher is a Board Certified, Otolaryngologist—Head and Neck Surgeon originally hailing from Washington, D.C. He is one of a select group of surgeons to attain dual training in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and has combined his training in each specialty to provide a full range of clinical and surgical services to his patients.
He brings nearly a decade of surgical training to the care of his patients, as well as a wealth of life experience and expertise that spans various disciplines of study. He has been a standout as both a clinician and a scholar, and has authored numerous scientific publications as well as his very own reference text on Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Fletcher has also held clinical professorships in General Surgery at Harvard University School of Medicine and in Otolaryngology at the University of Michigan Hospital.
Dr. Fletcher has been recognized by his peers with numerous awards and accolades for his skill as an educator and for his innovative, forward thinking approach to educating and caring for his patients.
Education and Training
College at Morehouse College: BA 2000
Temple University School of Me MD 2006
American Board of Otolaryngology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- clinical professorships in General Surgery Harvard University School of Medicine 2006 - 2007
- Teacher Tri Cities High School 2000 - 2002
- R5 Teaching Award 2013 University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Otolaryngology.
- Updegraff Resident Travel Gran 2008 University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Otolaryngology.
- American College of Surgeons
- Atlanta Medical Center: Atlanta, GA
- Southern Regional Medical Center: Riverdale, GA
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital: Fayetteville, GA
Dr. Aaron Michael Fletcher M.D.'s Practice location
Stockbridge, GA 30281Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Aaron Michael Fletcher M.D. | Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Aaron Michael Fletcher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Dr. Kanye Willis M.D.315 Boulevard NE Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Edward Scott Gronka M.D.874 W. Lanier Ave. Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Paul David Feldman M.D.874 W. Lanier Ave. Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Vikisha Tyese Fripp M.D.1150 Varnum St NE Washington DC 20017
- Dr. Kelly Michelle Bolden M.D.1364 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Albert Losken MD550 Peachtree St Atlanta GA 30308