Dr. Lily Ho is a cardiologist practicing in Hacienda Heights, CA. Dr. Ho specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ho also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Scripps Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Huntington Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lily Ho M.D.'s Practice location
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745 Get Direction
HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA 91745 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lily Ho M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lily Ho M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ho
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Dr. Joseph K. Song MD 16262 E WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90603
- Dr. Milton Perry Smith M.D. 630 South Raymond Avenue Pasadena California 91105
- Dr. Osamah Amin el-Attar M.D. 1234 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles CA 90029
- Dr. Winfried Waider MD 2898 Linden Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Gerald M. Pohost MD 9777 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Abdul Sattar Abbasi MD 1045 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90813