Dr. William Oshrin is a radiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Oshrin specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Vrije Universiteit Brussel Faculteit Geneeskunde & Farmacie 1976
Vrije Universiteit 1976
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Nuclear Medicine; Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. William Pace Oshrin MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10024 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Pace Oshrin MD | Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Pace Oshrin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Paul Thomas Khoury MD 33 Beverly Road Purchase New York 10577
- Dr. Alain D. Hyman M.D. 165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Dr. Alan J. Heideman MD 2130 Millburn Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Lisa A. Corrente 255 Greenwich Street New York New York 10007-2422
- Dr. Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD 1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Dr. Harsha N. Dhanani MD 68 Mallard Place Secaucus New Jersey 07094