Dr. Dana Falk is a psychologist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Falk specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Falk evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Falk because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Dana Rachel Falk PH.D.'s Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98103 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dana Rachel Falk PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dana Rachel Falk PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Dr. Pietro M. Poletti MD 3802 Broadway Everett WA 98201
- Dr. David Cornwell Brose PHD 1901 S Union Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Karstin Lee Slade PH.D. Madigan Army Medical Ctr Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Mark Christopher Goetz PHD 407 14th Ave SE Puyallup WA 98372
- Dr. Pamela Lyn Sarlund-heinrich PSY.D. 33507 9th Ave S Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Lauren Nicole Hollrah PSY.D. 1815 Sw Marlow Portland OR 97225