Dr. Soma Wali is an internist practicing in Sylmar, CA. Dr. Wali specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wali provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
- Health Net
- Advantage Platinum HMO/POS
- Advantage Platinum Insurance PPO
- Advantage Platinum Medprime HMO/POS
- Blue & Gold HMO
- CA SHP Access for Infants and Mothers
- CA SHP Healthy Families
- CA SHP Healthy Kids EPO
- CA SHP Healthy Kids HMO
- CA SHP Medi-Cal
- CT Medicare Programs
- County of San Bernadino
- Edison Internationl - SCE
- Elect Open Access - Silver Network
- Elect, Elect Open Access & Select - POS
- FEHB - Arizona
- FEHB - California
- HMO - Bronze Network
- HMO - Bronze Network Medicare COB
- HMO - Group & Salud HMO Plus
- HMO - Individual
- HMO - Medicare COB
- HMO - Optimizer HRA
- HMO - Silver Network
- Healthy Heart Plan 1 &Ruby Plan 1 (HMO)
- Medicare Advantage (HMO) - Salud
- Medicare Private Fee-For-Service
- Mental Health Network (MHN)
- NJ Medicaid Healthy Options
- National PPO - First Health
- Options Plus - Violet (PPO)
- POS Medicare COB
- PPO & PPO Plus
- PPO Choice 30
- PPO Choice Saver Select
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Premier Network
- Primary EPO
- Saint Mary's College
- Salud EPO/PPO
- Salud HMO y mas
- Seniority Plus Amber CHF (HMO)
- Seniority Plus Amber I & Amber II (HMO)
- Seniority Plus/Medicare Advantage (HMO)
- Silver Network Medicare COB
- Stanford PPO
- Stanford University (Cardinal Care)
- The Home Depot
- Verizon Communications, CA
Dr. Soma Wali Other's Practice location
Sylmar, CA 91342 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Soma Wali Other | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Soma Wali Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wali
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Dr. Sheila Kar M.D. 150 N Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D. 8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris 225 W Broadway Glendale CA 91204
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D. Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 90230
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O. 831 Countrymeadow Lane Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Sean Leoni M.D. 16661 Ventura Blvd Encino CA 91436