Dr. Mooriath Ramachandran is an anesthesiologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Ramachandran ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ramachandran also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll, Calicut Univ, Calicut, Kerala, India 1968
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Children'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Grady Mem Hosp, Anesthesiology; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- HighMark Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Dr. Mooriath Ramachandran MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mooriath Ramachandran MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mooriath Ramachandran MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nick Cannon: Multi-talented TV Personality and Lupus Warrior
There are no words to describe the multifaceted talent of the TV personality Nick Cannon. He is a successful host, songwriter-rapper, recording artist, actor, comedian, DJ, and entrepreneur, and is also known as the ex-husband of the infamous diva Mariah Carey and a father to their two kids. For...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Karen R. Boretsky MD 3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Etsuro Kenneth Motoyama 4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Till Conermann MD 5124 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Jamey Elizabeth Eklund M.D. 3471 Fifth Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jordan Graham Graybill M.D. 11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Michael Suvick MD 1000 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243