Dr. Tamara Riboul is a pediatrician practicing in Guaynabo, PR. Dr. Riboul is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Riboul diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Riboul can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Tamara Michelle Riboul M.D.'s Practice location
Guaynabo, PR 00966 Get Direction
GUAYNABO, PR 00969 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tamara Michelle Riboul M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tamara Michelle Riboul M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Dr. Jorge Rivera-Jimenez M.D. 10175 FORTUNE PARKWAY JACKSONVILLE FL 32256
- Margarita M. Martinez-Cruzado 576 Calle Teniente Cesar Gonzalez San Juan Puerto Rico 00918
- Dr. Leonardo Rafael Hormaza M.D. Ashford Avenue Washington #29 San Juan PR 00907
- Dr. Mary Mckay M.D. Gobernador Piñero San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez M.D. 735 Ave Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00917
- Dr. Jurila Hoxha M.D. URB. EL CONVENTO B37 SAN GERMAN PR 00683