Dr. Andrew Morson is a psychiatrist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Morson is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Morson diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Morson may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Morson treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- AARP MedicareComplete
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value
- AARP MedicareRx Enhanced (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- Compass Rose Health Plan FEHP FFS (PPO)
- Copay Select
- Definity Choice Plus
- Definity PPO
- Dual Complete LP
- Dual Complete RP
- Evercare Plan DH (HMO SNP)
- Evercare Plan RDP (RPPOSNP)
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Options
- Healthy NY
- Heritage Choice
- Heritage Choice Standard
- Heritage Plus - Arkansas
- Heritage Plus - Georgia
- Heritage Plus - North Carolina
- Heritage Plus - South Carolina
- Heritage Plus/Heritage EPO
- Heritage Premier
- Heritage Select
- M.D. IPA
- M.D. IPA Preferred
- Medica Choice
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Medicare Advantage PFFS
- Medicare Advantage POS
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- MedicareComplete Choice Essential
- MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- MedicareComplete Essential
- MedicareComplete Plan 1
- MedicareComplete Plus
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Commercial
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Mercy Select
- Nursing Home Plan
- Optimum Choice
- Optimum Choice Preferred
- Pacificare SignatureElite Plus
- River Valley Choice Plus
- Secure Horizons Medicare
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare
- Sierra Health and Life
- SignatureValue Advantage
- SignatureValue HealthCare Partners Network
- Suite Spot
- The Empire Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthOne
- United Healthcare Navigate
- United Healthcare Navigate Plus
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Balanced
- UnitedHealthcare Basics
- UnitedHealthcare Catalyst
- UnitedHealthcare Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Choice HMO/Choice Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Families
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Kids
- UnitedHealthcare Core
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare EDGE
- UnitedHealthcare Heritage
- UnitedHealthcare Mutli-Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Pledge
- UnitedHealthcare Select EPO
- UnitedHealthcare Select HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus POS
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan PPO
Dr. Andrew Morson M.D.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew Morson M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew Morson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morson
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- What Is Celexa and Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Anxiety and depression are medical conditions associated with the brain. While the complexities of these conditions are highly intense, in simple language, they are referred to as chemical imbalances in the brain. The most common medications used when it comes to the treatment of depression and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- How Is ADHD Diagnosed?
If you think the symptoms you’re experiencing are related to the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you may need to consult your medical practitioner. If you’re bothered by your child’s condition, it would be wise talking to the teachers before seeking medical attention. This...
- What Is the Trazodone Drug Prescribed For?
Depression is a medical condition affecting the mental health of an individual. Depression can cause various other secondary illnesses along with it. To treat depression, it is extremely important to timely diagnose the condition and treat it with the help of a medical expert who can guide you with...
- Dr. Ashley Doucette M.D. 5646 Read Blvd New Orleans La 70127
- Edward Foulks 940 Chartres Street New Orleans Louisiana 70116
- Raga Malaty 210 State Street New Orleans Louisiana 70118
- Dr. Arthur JL Strauss M.D. 3600 Prytania Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Patrick John Dowling MD 1314 St. Mary Street New Orleans Louisiana 70130
- Dr. Talaat H. Mohamed MD 2633 Napoleon Avenue New Orleans LA 70115