Dr. Doreen Borseth is a Chiropractor practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Borseth specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Borseth seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic 1984
- Neuro-emotional Technique
Dr. Doreen Borseth D.C.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92111 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Doreen Borseth D.C. | Chiropractor
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Doreen Borseth D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Ann E. Bailey D.C. 113 North Acacia Avenue Solana Beach California 92075
- Dr. Brian G. Najor D.C. 1651 East Main Street El Cajon California 92021
- Dr. Amanda J. Foster D.C. 4380 Felton St San Diego California 92104
- Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC 2800 Olympic Pkwy Chula Vista CA 91915
- Dr. Marc A. Lewis D.C. 6612 Mission Gorge Road San Diego California 92120
- Dr. Peter Anthony Moncado DC 12439 Poway Rd Poway CA 92064