Dr. Jennie Allen is an audiologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Allen evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Allen takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Jennie Allen AU.D's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jennie Allen AU.D | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jennie Allen AU.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Breast Cancer Occur More Often in Certain Areas of the US
Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the United States, after skin cancers. Currently, it affects more than 1 in 10 women worldwide. The two most common risk factors of breast cancer are being female and getting older. If you are a woman and you have a first degree relative (mother,...
- Can Mononucleosis Affect My Liver?
Mononucleosis (mono) is not typically a serious disease, but it may lead to serious complications. Mononucleosis results from the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) that belongs to the herpes family. This virus is so common that most adults in their thirties have already developed immunity against it. The...
- What to Expect on Your Future Visits to the Doctor After You Have Been Diagnosed with Lyme Disease
A diagnosis of Lyme disease immediately calls for a 2-4 week course of antibiotics. Doxycycline, amoxicillin, and cefuroxime axetil are some of the antibiotics most commonly used to treat Lyme disease. However, treatment may still vary depending on the symptoms present and the stage at which the...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jacquelyn C. Jackson AU.D. 1690 Powder Springs Rd Sw Marietta GA 30064
- Dr. Lynne Dunnington Peavey AU.D. 5455 Meridian Mark Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Melissa Gordon Other 748 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30045
- Dr. Alexa Murzyn AU.D. 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy Kailua Kona HI 96740
- Elizabeth J Nerren AU.D. 1960 Riverside Pkwy Lawrenceville GA 30043
- Lu-anne Mercedes Albert M.A., CCC-A 1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033