Dr. Linnea Terranova is a psychologist practicing in Salinas, CA. Dr. Terranova specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Terranova evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Terranova because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Linnea Estes Terranova PSY.D.'s Practice location
Salinas, CA 93905 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Linnea Estes Terranova PSY.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Linnea Estes Terranova PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Dr. David Federico Fittante Other 473 Cabrillo St Monterey CA 93944
- Dr. Sheri Anselmi PH.D. 16264 Church St Morgan Hill CA 95037
- Dr. Trent E Cornell PH.D. 660 Camino Aguajito Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Carrie Lee Forrest PH.D. 444 Pearl St # D2 Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Lee Mell Goldman MD 27880 Dorris Dr Carmel CA 93923
- Dr. John Paul Beaudoin M.DIV.,PH.D.,Q.M.E. 542 Pi Ne Avenue Pacific Grove CA 93950