Dr. William Dince is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Dince specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dince evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dince because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. William M Dince PHD's Practice location
New York, NY 10075 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William M Dince PHD | Psychologist | Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William M Dince PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Dr. Isaura De La Caridad Gonzalez PSY. D. 105 Byrne Ave Staten Island NY 10314
- Dr. Herbert Hendin M.D. 1045 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST 1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Johnathan M. Wormhoudt PH.D. 460 W 24TH ST APT 1F NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST 15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD 134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021