Dr. Haleh Eghrari is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Eghrari specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Eghrari evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Eghrari because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Shield of California
- Access+ HMO
- Active Choice
- Active Start
- Added Advantage POS
- Base PPO
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Group Plan
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- CCPOA Medical Plan
- California Choice
- Core Flex
- Enhanced PPO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program Access+ HMO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program PPO
- Healthy Families Program
- Local Access+ HMO
- Medicare Supplemental
- Premier PPO
- Shield Saver
- Shield Savings
- Shield Secure
- Shield Secure Plus (PPO)
- Shield Signature
- Shield Spectrum
- Shield Wise
- Simple Savings
- Vital Shield
Dr. Haleh Eghrari PH.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90024 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Haleh Eghrari PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Haleh Eghrari PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eghrari
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Dr. S. Faye Snyder PSY.D 15650 Devonshire St Granada Hills CA 91344
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D 24050 Madison St Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Nancy S. Wolf M.D. 1242 Angelo Dr Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Denise McDermott M.D. 1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT 4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Dr. Irene Yaymadjian PSYD, LMFT 13701 Riverside Dr. Sherman Oaks California 91423