Dr. William Ford practices Geriatric Medicine in Anaheim, CA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Ford works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1966
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, General Surgery; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Denver Hlth Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. William R. Ford MD's Practice location
Anaheim, CA 92807 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William R. Ford MD | Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William R. Ford MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D 14350 East Whittier Boulevard Whittier California 90605
- Dr. Meera Sohail M.D 800 Hooper Rd Endicott NY 13760
- Dr. Mihaela Sabina Shabdeen MD 1002 N Fairview St Santa Ana CA 92703
- Dr. Arthur James Helfat M.D. 3400 W Ball Rd Anaheim CA 92804
- Dr. Ahmad Sadoon Khalifa M.D. 12021 Wilmington Ave Los Angeles CA 90059
- Dr. Dan Tran M.D. 7900 Garvey Ave Rosemead CA 91770