Dr. David Fitzgibbons is a psychologist practicing in Essex, CT. Dr. Fitzgibbons specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fitzgibbons evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fitzgibbons because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. David J Fitzgibbons PH.D.'s Practice location
Essex, CT 06426 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David J Fitzgibbons PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David J Fitzgibbons PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Dr. Tracy Colsen Schaperow PSY.D. 567 Vauxhall St Ext. Waterford CT 06385
- Dr. Tracey Meyers Sondik PSY.D. Holmes Drive Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Penelope Guerra-cosentino PSY.D 79 A Norwich Ave Colchester CT 06415
- Dr. Laura R Jarett PH. D. 88 River Edge Farms Rd Madison CT 06443
- Dr. Deborah Grebel Crocker PH.D. 358 Montauk Ave New London CT 06320
- Dr. Renee H Rhodes PH.D. 24 Channing St New London CT 06320