Dr. Anthony Werner is a psychologist practicing in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Werner specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Werner evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Werner because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Anthony Richard Werner PH.D.'s Practice location
Falls Church, VA 22046 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anthony Richard Werner PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anthony Richard Werner PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Dr. Cathi Sitzman PH.D. 908 New Hampshire Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Ena M. Watson 5625 Allentown Rd Camp Springs Maryland 20746
- Leslie K. Dalton 6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD 3000 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20008
- Dr. Jonathan W. Marcotte PSY.D. 7700 LEESBURG PIKE FALLS CHURCH VA 22043
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD 4809 Saint Elmo Ave Bethesda MD 20814