Dr. Kenneth Corsig practices Periodontics in Charlotte, NC. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Corsig has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Corsig provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Kenneth Toppin Corsig DMD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28211 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kenneth Toppin Corsig DMD | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kenneth Toppin Corsig DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Continues to Work on Veep After Breast Cancer Treatment
In September 2017, Dreyfus announced on social media that she was diagnosed with breast cancer, in hopes of inspiring others who are going through the same experience. “1 in 8 women get breast cancer. Today, I’m the one. The good news is that I have the most glorious group of supportive and...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- 5 Tips on Living with Sinusitis
5 Tips on Living with SinusitisSinusitis is an infection that causes inflammation and pain around the sinuses and other neighboring organs such as the nose. The infection is mostly classified into different categories depending on its severity. They are categorized as acute, chronic and subacute...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Jeffrey William Barzyk D.M.D. 2771 Monument Rd Jacksonville FL 32225
- Kenneth P Rasenberger DMD 8734 University City Blvd Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Richard E Offutt DDS 6719 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. William Chandler James DDS 200 Queens Rd Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Harley A. Ellinger D.D.S. 3325 Springbank Ln Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Parker DDS MS PA 1320 Matthews Township Parkway Matthews NC 28105