Dr. Virgina Godthaab is a psychologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Godthaab specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Godthaab evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Godthaab because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Virgina Godthaab Other's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40204 Get Direction
Louisville, KY 40216 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Virgina Godthaab Other | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Virgina Godthaab Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Dr. Brenda Morris D.M.D. 9824 Linn Staion Road Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Amy B. Greenamyer PH.D. 714 Lyndon Ln. Louisville KY 40222
- Dr. Richard T. Purvis PSY.D. 2100 Gardiner Ln Louisville KY 40205
- Dr. Muriel Beton Handmaker PHD 120 Meridian Ave Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Melanie Bierenbaum PSY.D. 3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Mark Charles DC 914 E Broadway Louisville KY 40204