Dr. Ryan Reid is a Chiropractor practicing in Medford, OR. Dr. Reid specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Reid seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ryan M Reid D.C.'s Practice location
Medford, OR 97504 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ryan M Reid D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ryan M Reid D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Prabhjot Kaur Bains DC 691 Murphy Rd Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Jordan Douglas Weeda D.C. 295 E Main St Ashland OR 97520
- Dr. Robert Medeck DC CCST 307 E Hersey St Ashland OR 97520
- Dr. Scott Richard Lenz DC 104 N Royal Ave Eagle Point OR 97524
- Dr. Mark Steven Adams D.C. 302 N Pioneer St Ashland OR 97520
- Jolynn Lunders D.C. 2931 Doctors Park Dr Medford OR 97504