Dr. Janet Rodgers practices Emergency Medicine in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Rodgers assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Rodgers examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1975
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1975
- Integris Baptist Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Integris Baptist Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Great West Healthcare
Dr. Janet Elaine Rodgers MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73127 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Janet Elaine Rodgers MD | Emergency Physician
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Janet Elaine Rodgers MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
Nearby Emergency Physicians
- Dr. Jeffrey C. Haggard MD 400 Hobart St Cadillac MI 49601
- Brian D. Pratt 8601 Southwest 107th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73173
- Dr. William K Tordzro MD 90 N 30th St Clinton OK 73601
- Dr. Alexei M Prytkov M.D, PHD 1025 Straka Ter Oklahoma City OK 73139
- Dr. Michael Plinsky M.D. 4502 E 41st St Tulsa OK 74135
- Mr. Gary D Conrad M.D. 2825 Parklawn Dr Oklahoma City OK 73110