Danielle Elder is an acupuncturist practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Elder evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Elder treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Miss Danielle Dawn Elder L.AC., DIPL.OM's Practice location
Virginia Beach, VA 23462Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63104Get Direction
Miss Danielle Dawn Elder L.AC., DIPL.OM's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Dr. Neida Caseres L.AC.,DIPL.AC, OMD.620 JOHN PAUL JONES CIR PORTSMOUTH VA 23708
- Ms. Lynn M Almloff LAC287 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Jayne Dabu L.AC., DIPL.AC.3145 VIRGINIA BEACH BLVD VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23452
- Mr. Feng Sui L.AC.408 INVESTORS PLACE VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23452
- Ms. Jodi Emery L.AC.1133 FIRST COLONIAL RD VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23454
- Dr. Yinghua Li L.AC.1015 Eden Way N Chesapeake VA 23320