Dr. Mark D. Greatting M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon800 N. 1st Street Springfield IL, 62702
Dr. Mark Greatting, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His specialties include orthopedic surgery and he currently sees patients in Hillsboro, Illinois, Springfield, Illinois and Nokomis, ...
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1985
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- New York University; New York, Ny
Dr. Mark D. Greatting M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
Dr. Mark D. Greatting M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greatting
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD747 N RUTLEDGE ST SPRINGFIELD IL 62702
- Dr. Karolyn M Senica MD1301 S Koke Mill Rd Springfield IL 62711
- Dr. Norman Y Otsuka M.D.747 N RUTLEDGE ST FL 5 SPRINGFIELD IL 62702
- Dr. Michael Dennis Watson MD320 E Carpenter St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Jeffrey A. Schopp M.D.800 N. 1st Street Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Christopher E. Wottowa M.D.800 N 1st Street Springfield IL 62702