Dr. Zakraus Mahdavi practices Neuropathology in FORT WORTH, TX. Dr. Mahdavi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Zakraus Kunal Mahdavi MD's Practice location
FORT WORTH, TX 76104 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Zakraus Kunal Mahdavi MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Zakraus Kunal Mahdavi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahdavi
- Seth Rogen Challenges Millennials to Take Action Against Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's disease drags its victims into a nightmare of confusion, frustration, and often depression with no known long-term remedy. Still, it is a disease few young people talk or even think about. Seth Rogan, known for his roles in This is the End, Sausage Party, Neighbors and Pineapple Express,...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Chronic?
There are many chronic diseases that exist, and one of them is multiple sclerosis (MS). Statistics have shown that they top the causes of premature deaths in adults worldwide. The good news is that these medical conditions can be managed and controlled, and patients can have fulfilling lives.Medical...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- Parents Plan Fundraiser for Son with Muscular Dystrophy
The Realities of Muscular DystrophyFundraisers and How Differences Are Made in Fundraiser Opportunities For Muscular DystrophyEvery single day, different methods are being employed to assist those with muscular dystrophy. In one recent effort and amazing story of inspiration, a local family from...
- New Machine Could Detect Early Alzheimer's
A group of biomedical researchers from Case Western Reserve University may have found a new and better way to catch early Alzheimer’s.Why catch Alzheimer’s early?Alzheimer’s affects about 5.5 million Americans, and as people are getting older and living longer, anyone can expect that this...
- Researchers Understand More About Why Brain Cells Die in Parkinson's Disease
One of the significant hurdles in finding the treatment of any of the neurodegenerative diseases is the limited knowledge regarding the underlying mechanism. It is known that Parkinson’s and many other neurodegenerative disorders occur due to the buildup of malformed proteins. In the case of...
- Dr. Jiangping Liu MD 1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Hamid Moayad DO 1305 Airport Fwy Bedford TX 76021
- Dr. Roberto M Nieto M.D. 811 W I-20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Rajendra P Gandhi M.D. 912 Wright St Arlington TX 76012
- Dr. Valery N Lipenko MD 1604 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. Thomas A. Leavens M.D. 1307 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104