Dr. Dana Brown is a psychologist practicing in Henderson, NV. Dr. Brown specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Brown evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Brown because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dana Brown's Practice location
Henderson, NV 89052 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dana Brown | Psychologist | Rehabilitation
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dana Brown's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Ms. Cheryl Cornelius MET PO Box 33310 Las Vegas Nevada 89133
- Dr. Robert Alan Kutner PSYD 5135 Camino Al Norte North Las Vegas NV 89031
- Beverley Antoine Advanced Counseling Hypnotherapy Center Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Richard H Pratt PH.D. 701 N Green Valley Pkwy Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Amy Favero Guevara PSY.D. 2580 Montessouri St Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. Soseh Esmaeili M.A., PSY.D. 3200 Motor Ave Los Angeles CA 90034