Dr. Jeffry Howard Jones MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine500 University Avenue Suite 260 Sacramento CA, 95825
Dr. Jeffry Jones practices Sleep Medicine in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Jones studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1993
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Ca Davis Health System, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Internal Medicine
- University Ca Davis Health System
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jeffry Howard Jones MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825Get Direction
Dr. Jeffry Howard Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Texas Rangers First Baseman Speaks About His Struggle with Sleep Apnea
Mike Napoli started his professional baseball career back in 2001, but it was not until 2006 that he debuted in the Major League Baseball, which was a milestone for him as he hit a homerun in his first match. His career continued to soar in the following years. However, in 2014, he suffered from few...
- Exercise for Sleep Apnea and Overall Health
By doing some kind of exercise, practicing a sport, or having an active lifestyle, people can improve their health greatly. This is the best way to improve every part of life, whether it be health, mental health, mood, sexual life, or social life. People can also add several years to their lives,...
- Timothy Mickiewicz DDS930 Alhambra Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Shawn Aghili M.D.2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Nicole A Lopez-seminario M.D.2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Kapil Dhawan M.D.77 Cadillac Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Vasanthi Krishna M.D.9394 Big Horn Blvd Elk Grove CA 95758
- Dr. Amer H. Khan MD2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661