Dr. Mary Gorjanc is an internist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Gorjanc specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gorjanc provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1981
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Parkinson's Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Memory Loss
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Akron Gen Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Akron General Medical Center 1985
- Akron General Medical Center
- Akron General Medical Center/NEOMED Program
- Geriatric Medicine - UH Case Medical Center 2010
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Dr. Mary Margaret Gorjanc MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44130Get Direction
Dr. Mary Margaret Gorjanc MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorjanc
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- Dr. Gregory Rutecki MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Jill Barry MD11201 Shaker Blvd. Cleveland Ohio 44104
- Dr. Harbhajan S. Parmar M.D.36100 Euclid Avenue Willoughby Ohio 44094
- Ms. Betty G. Turcios M.D.4805 Lorain Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44102
- Dr. Gaylee Rossi McCracken MD3909 Orange Pl Beachwood OH 44122
- Iram Syed MD2747 Som Center Rd Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094