Dr. Arne Gruspe is a Dentist practicing in WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB, OH. Dr. Gruspe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Arne F. Gruspe D.D.S.'s Practice location
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB, OH 45433 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Arne F. Gruspe D.D.S. | Dentist
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Arne F. Gruspe D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Thomas B. Paul D.D.S 1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D. 4605 Oleander Dr Myrtle Beach SC 29577
- Dr. Tanisha R Moore D.D.S. 221 E. Home Rd Springfield OH 45503
- Mr. John J. Black RPH 475 Trade Sq W Troy OH 35373
- Angy Mounir-Toufils 9645 Linden Brook Drive Dayton Ohio 45431
- Dr. Beverly J Fanz D.D.S. 625 West National Rd Englewood OH 45322