Dr. Dawn Suksanong is a psychologist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Suksanong specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Suksanong evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Suksanong because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dawn Suksanong PSY.D.'s Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dawn Suksanong PSY.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dawn Suksanong PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- David B. Brockway 10265 Gandy Blvd N St.Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Michael Monaco PSY.D. 17831 Ayrshire Blvd Land O Lakes Florida 34638
- Elizabeth Mahaney Tampa Florida 33606
- Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D. 13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D. 8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D. 8888 Keystone Crossing Indianapolis IN 46240