Dr. John Agar is a prosthodontist practicing in Farmington, CT. Dr. Agar specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
John R. Agar DDS's Practice location
Farmington, CT 06030 Get Direction
FARMINGTON, CT 06030 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With John R. Agar DDS | Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John R. Agar DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Chicken Caprese Recipe with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Most people have had (and enjoyed) a caprese salad-- a simple Italian salad, made with sliced fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and sweet basil, seasoned with salt and olive oil, usually served as an appetizer.Here it’s taken one step further and the same ingredients are used for a main entree. Sizzling...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Is it Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil can Help Preserve Memories for Patients?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Jatinder Sharma D.D.S. 1540 G Pleasant valley Rd Manchester CT 06042
- Dr. Vernon Y Kwok D.M.D. 80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Cornelis Hans Pameijer D.M.D. 5 Melrose Dr Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Jacqueline Duncan D.M.D. 263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Elena Nazarova DMD 263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Bruce Minh Nghiem D.M.D. 625 Hopmeadow St Simsbury CT 06070