Dr. Margaret Sullivan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Sullivan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sullivan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sullivan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1996
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Kaiser Permanente Med Grp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Margaret E. Sullivan MD's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95119 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Margaret E. Sullivan MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Margaret E. Sullivan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- How to Choose a Good Birth Control Method for You
Birth control methods give the flexibility and option for individuals to become parents. There are a number of methods available and making a choice in this regard is truly hard. Firstly, one should know about the different methods of birth control available.Talk to your doctor regarding the...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Karen J. Purcell M.D., PHD 555 Knowles Drive Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D. 340 Dardanelli Lane Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD 200 Jose Figueres Avenue San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D. 555 Knowles Dr Los Gatos CA 95032
- Kenneth E. Smith 871 Enborg Ct Unit 100 San Jose CA 95128
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD 276 International Circle San Jose CA 95119