Dr. Edouard Kamel practices Neuropathology in Worcester, MA. Dr. Kamel studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Edouard Kamel M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Edouard Kamel M.D. | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Edouard Kamel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: Talking with Your Doctor about Sex
Talking about sex can be difficult, and talking about sex with your multiple sclerosis (MS) to your doctor is no exception. While it is perfectly understandable that you may feel embarrassed discussing the subject, doing so can actually improve your sex life. With more than half of individuals who...
- Dystonia: What Does This Symptom Look Like in Parkinson's Patients?
We all know that tremors and slow movement are part of Parkinson’s, but what about contracting muscles, intense pain, and even limited mobility? For many, this is their reality and it’s caused by a disorder that is called dystonia. ...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Daughter Opens Up About the Challenges with her Mother's Early Onset Alzheimer's
This is the story of Amanda Hayes, daughter and caregiver of her mother, Susie Young. Susie has suffered from Alzheimer’s disease since 2013 when signs began to show up. Amanda comments that it is very difficult taking care of someone going through this type of dementia. She highlights that there...
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Actress Teri Garr Calls Multiple Sclerosis a “Scum Sucking Pig of a Disease”
Teri Garr is a 73-year-old actress best known for her roles in Young Frankenstein, Oh, God!, Tootsie, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. She also played Phoebe’s biological mother on the TV sitcom Friends. One day in 1983, Teri went out for a run around Central Park in New York. She began...
- Dr. Majaz Moonis MD 47 Camelot Drive Shrewsbury Massachusetts 1545
- Dr. Maria pilar elisa T. Dayaw MD 54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA 01747
- Dr. Jayalekshmy B. Kumar M.D. 54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA 01747
- Dr. David A Drachman 55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Joseph G. D'alton M.D. 463 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01701
- Dr. William Anthony Tosches MD 54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA 01747