Dr. Ellen Zagajeski is an audiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Zagajeski evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Zagajeski takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Massachusetts
- Access Blue
- Blue Care Elect
- Blue Precision/PPO Blue Options
- BlueChoice New England
- Essential Blue
- HMO Blue
- HMO Blue Basic Value
- HMO Blue New England
- HMO Blue New England Options
- HMO Blue New England Value Enhanced
- HMO Blue New England Value Plus
- HMO Blue New England Value Premier
- HMO Blue Options
- HMO Blue Premier
- HMO Blue Value
- HMO Blue Value Plus
- Master Health Plus
- Medicare HMO Blue
- Medicare PPO Blue
- Network Blue
- Network Blue New England
- Preferred Blue PPO
- Preferred Blue PPO Options
Mrs. Ellen L. Zagajeski M.S., CCC-A's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Ellen L. Zagajeski M.S., CCC-A | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Ellen L. Zagajeski M.S., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Dedicates Herself to Helping Others
July 11th, 2014 is a day LeToy Hannah will never forget. She had gone into surgery to remove a non-cancerous cyst on her ovary and came out with a stage 3C ovarian cancer diagnosis. Hannah was shocked; her mother had to make the call to do a complete hysterectomy to remove all visible cancer while...
- Inversion Therapy: Benefits and Risks
What is Inversion Therapy?Inversion therapy is a technique wherein an individual is suspended in an upside down position so as to stretch the spine and also provide relief from pain in the back. The theory behind the inversion therapy is that by shifting the gravity of the body, the pressure would...
- Is Strep Throat Contagious?
How does strep throat spread?Sore throat is a very common condition that often affects kids and adults alike. Colds, flu, viruses, and other environmental irritants like polluted air, smoke etc can often cause this throat irritation. However, strep throat is different from the common throat...
- Why Does a Patient's Breath Smell like Acetone?
Perhaps the most common reason of bad breath is poor oral health, infections of gums (called gingivitis), or even a more severe problem call periodontitis. But if a patient's breath smells like acetone, then the reason may not involve the oral cavity. It could actually mean that the patient is...
- Real Benefits of Salt Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Thanks to ongoing research into cystic fibrosis, physicians are now able to offer more treatment options than ever before. Many treatment options include medications and sometimes can be as intense as undergoing a lung transplant, but other methods are more conservative. Physicians have long sought...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Cynthia Louise Hanifin M.S. CCC-A Tufts-New England Medical Center Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Lauralyn Chetwynd AU.D. 9 Hope Aveneu Waltham MA 02453
- Mr. Michael L Skrip M.S. 243 Charles Street Boston MA 02114
- Mr. David M. Luterman D.ED. 120 Boylston St Boston MA 02116
- Dr. Lydia Teresa Colon AUD, CCC-A 301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Mr. Erik W Brizzee M.S., CCC-A 243 Charles Street Boston MA 02114