Dr. Kenneth Manell is an optometrist practicing in Escondido, CA. Dr. Manell specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Manell performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Shield of California
- Access+ HMO
- Active Choice
- Active Start
- Added Advantage POS
- Base PPO
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Group Plan
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- CCPOA Medical Plan
- California Choice
- Core Flex
- Enhanced PPO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program Access+ HMO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program PPO
- Healthy Families Program
- Local Access+ HMO
- Medicare Supplemental
- Premier PPO
- Shield Saver
- Shield Savings
- Shield Secure
- Shield Secure Plus (PPO)
- Shield Signature
- Shield Spectrum
- Shield Wise
- Simple Savings
- Vital Shield
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Kenneth R Manell OD's Practice location
Escondido, CA 92025 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kenneth R Manell OD | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kenneth R Manell OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Dr. Ronald M. Harris O.D. 320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Dr. Stephen Huang O.D. 1400 E Palomar St Chula Vista CA 91913
- Dr. Pamela A Hoo O.D. 9415 Campus Point Dr La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Oliver T. Chen O.D. 1905 Calle Barcelona Carlsbad CA 92009
- Dr. David S. Horie O.D. 10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. David I Geffen O.D. 8910 UNIVERSITY CENTER LN SAN DIEGO CA 92122