Dr. Dante Martinez is a gastroenterologist practicing in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Martinez specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Martinez performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1965
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Gastroenterology; Sisters Charity Hlthcare Sys, Internal Medicine; Pittsburgh Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Alliance Value and Core Plans
- Child Health Plus
- City of New York Employees
- DC37 MED-TEAM
- EmblemHealth PPO/EPO (GHI)
- Family Health Plus
- Federal Employees FEDVIP
- Federal Employees FEHB
- Federal Employees High Option HMO
- Federal Employees High Option POS
- Federal Employees Standard Option HMO
- Federal Employees Standard Option POS
- GHI HMO
- GHI PPO/EPO
- Healthy New York EPO
- Healthy New York HMO
- Medical Plan
- Medicare Choice PPO
- National Network
- Network Access
- New York City Transit
- New York City Transit Retirees
- Small Business Advantage Plan
Dr. Dante B Martinez MD's Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08755 Get Direction
TOMS RIVER, NJ 08755 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dante B Martinez MD | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dante B Martinez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Surgeon, Robot Build Former Rice University Quarterback Artificial Colon
In 2013, 18-year-old Carter Tomsu was in his freshman year at Rice University and enjoying his days as a quarterback on the football team. That is, until his health took a turn for the worse. “The first thing I noticed was just an increase in bowel movements, found blood and mucous in my stool and...
- What Are the Symptoms of Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux is so common that most people take this for granted. Little do they know about the complications of acid reflux that would arise if it is untreated. If acid reflux is left untreated, it can lead to a condition known as Barrett’s esophagus, which is a precancerous state. Because of this...
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis Haven’t Stopped This Teen Athlete
For Hutchinson, Minnesota teen Kendall Markovic, it was more than just another soccer game: The community and her teammates had rallied up support for this senior team co-captain.In most ways, Kendall is just a normal teenager with a yearn and capacity for sports. In addition to soccer, Kendall also...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Dr. Lewis Jay Mufson MD 8 Thoreau Dr Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Edgar G Bigornia M.D. 477 Lakehurst Rd Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Jai Mirchandani MD 1025 48th St. Brooklyn NY 11219
- Dr. Kenny Chiu MD 525 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Jeffrey M Cryan M.D. 329 Commons Way Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Bernard Aaron M.D. 1640 Route 88 Brick NJ 08724