Dr. Bruce Harris is a Chiropractor practicing in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Harris specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Harris seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
University of Western States 1980
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Dr. Bruce Bartholomew Harris D.C.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bruce Bartholomew Harris D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bruce Bartholomew Harris D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC 1059 Broadway Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Frank Joseph Reinhardt D.C. 510 PASADENA AVE S SAINT PETERSBURG FL 33707
- Dr. Martin Blankenship 3862 Central Ave St Petersburg FL 33711
- Chase Bollig 1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Jared Lynne Roscoe D.C. 205 N Garden Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Dr. Jennifer Miranda 5811 Memorial Hwy. Tampa FL 33615