Dr. Miguel Lopez-diaz is a cardiologist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Lopez-diaz specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lopez-diaz also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. Miguel A Lopez-diaz MD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00909 Get Direction
San Juan, PR 00909 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Miguel A Lopez-diaz MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Miguel A Lopez-diaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. Ivan Cerezo M.D. 52 Calle Palmer Toa Alta PR 00953
- Luis A. Renta-Rosa 3018 Av. Isla Verde Carolina Puerto Rico 00979
- Dr. Eric J Carro jimenez MD Centro de Cancer UPR Edificio Estudios Biomedicos San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Teodosio J Rucabado M.D. 405 Calle De Diego San Juan PR 00923
- Dr. Wilberto Guzman alvarado M. D. 1716 Calle Parana San Juan PR 00926
- Dr. Jose Julian Rivera rodriguez MD 735 Ave Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00917